Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Everybody has an opinion

A most recent blog topic has captivated some people’s attention. Although I’m happy that others have taken an interest enough to post a comment, I deleted them. They were negative, derogatory and just not true. I guess that they are the “truth” of what they believe, and that’s okay. Even a lie that is told over and over again becomes one’s truth. One of the commenters even threatened me to remove the blog and told me, that if I didn’t, I was going to be sued for slander. My comment to that. BRING IT ON!

There is this thing called the constitution and the 1st amendment includes the freedom of speech. I will always continue to speak my truth, and share my beliefs. If you don’t agree with it, then don’t read it.

If one should feel the need to bring the negativity to my blog, please know that I will delete such comments. I will not tolerate the slanderous-ness of my blog. It’s my blog, and I will express my emotions, thoughts and stories as I see fit. 

I wish peace to those who see the need to project onto others. 

Love & Light

1 comment:

Have Gratitude said...

I will not tolerate others negativity -Ever!