Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A bit obsessed

Maybe I’m a bit obsessed about me right now.
Is that really a bad thing?  I don’t see anything wrong with that.

I call it super focused on my mind, body and soul. That is very important to me. As a matter of fact, it’s numero uno on the priority list.

Making the decision to do those challenging things… to make a difference… is doing what it takes. I MUST do whatever it takes. 
Some sacrifices are worth it. -The bigger picture. -A better sense of self.

Am I selfish? Yes, but Patrick would call it… self-love. Doing and caring for the things that I need. Setting aside others and things that don’t matter for the greater me. Hell yes! --By all means that doesn’t mean be hatred and ignore others feelings. One must be respectful to others. Always!

Here’s to the journey of the deeper sense, of self-discovery. Higher intelligence, and a broader perception to the awareness and my future self.


No comments: