Just a tidbit more on me.....

My photo
Going through this roller coaster journey of life, discovering more and more of my deeper self. Loving life and learning to live life through my soul!

Sunday, June 2, 2024

All Lies!

I had no idea that the food labels are not accurate. Actually it is in the benefit of the food manufacturer. OMG What?

So there is an actual formula and I'm discovering how to apply that knowledge into power. 

What are my challenges?

Food is my biggest challenge. Especially sugar. 

Finding recipes to cook each meal prep

  • 3500 calories= 1# of fat
  • ½ body weight of ounces and water
  • 1 gram of fat = 9 calories 

Each every 2-3 hours, 6x a day. >> It feels like this is WAY too much food. So I am committing to 4 meals a day, balanced with a (<20% protein), carb and veggies.

  • BLT's
  • Egg Salad w/Lettuce
  • What else?


5 Stages
  • Awareness
  • Contemplation  >>effect will the changes have. 
  •                          >>Stay too long = procrastination
  • Knowledge is power!
  • Action
  • Self-Accountability

Failure is applied knowledge -Falling down occasionally will happen, Give yourself permission for those failures.

Small changes over a long period of time = long term results.

Post burn after (workout 30-40) and 15-20 minutes of cardio, every workout! T-Friday.


1 comment:

Have Gratitude said...

Is this the right formula?

How will this change the way we eat?

160 calories
8 total fat grams

8 x 9 =72 / 160 = 45. 45% fat, actual total fat in this label

Under 20% fat = ๐Ÿ˜Šat each meal