Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Chapters.

How many chapters would you have?

If you could document all your major experiences?   In some cultures, they are called initiations. But for me; learning experiences. Those experiences that made you change in some way. Become stronger/tougher. I feel that life's experiences are lessons, gifts that allow us to open up to evolving as a human being; growth.

I am sure this will be an ongoing list that I will continue to update. 

Youth --Memories as a child
  • Monty
  • Parenting techniques
  • Hawaii mom upbringing
  • Early sexual exploration

Teenage
  • Shipped back and forth from HI/WA
  • Friends in HI; tennis, surfing, witchcraft
  • Trouble maker w/Robbery/Cars
  • Jail as a teenager
As the years keep going by and I age with each one into all my adult experiences.
  • Joe
  • Drinking/Drugs
  • Chase
  • Kids
  • Tom
  • Bankruptcy
  • Moved; so many times
  • Jason's "X" drama
  • Cancer
  • Jobs/Career

I'm sure there would be more.

No comments: