Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Contrast to C-L-A-R-I-T-Y

 As I heard myself complaining today, I thought… change my record. So, let’s talk about some real contrast.

I choose healthy choices to feed my body

Right now, I eat like shit. Total shit! Red meat more than I’d like. Want vegetables to be my main entrĂ©e again. Stop eating fast food, eating out, refined sugar and cut down on sugar altogether!

I choose to expand myself athletically everyday whether that is swimming, spinning, working out or doing some yoga or stretching, hell yard work counts, for sure!

I’m not happy how my body looks. J says I’m getting older, but I don’t want that to be my excuse. I want to be slim and toned, fit! -I'm so close; just need to keep grinding away.

Those 2 things are in correlation with each other. Change my record, change my mindset. I need to eliminate some responsibilities first! Starting with my job! Then make some changes in my schedule.

2 comments:

Have Gratitude said...

Giving myself permission right now!

Have Gratitude said...

Eliminating some of the things off my plate has given me the time to reorganize my priorities. Since leaving my job on 8/5, I am down 12 pounds. My food and portions are in check and allowing myself some days "sparingly" to just give myself permission in eating something I want and not allowing my mind to be critical. Yay to progress!