Sharing my JOURNEY....

Sunday, June 18, 2017

2016 -2017 Where did the time go?

I was just getting back into blogging again, and boom! Things change again. I guess it goes to show, how you can always count on change. Don’t get comfortable. Honestly, comfortable isn’t my thing anyway. I like to expand and grow as much as I can!

In the beginning of 2016, I was bored, hated my boss, my job and the energy that surround my professional surroundings. Then in July, I quit my job… best thing I ever did since moving to Miami.

August, I shifted things around and continued to work on the house and myself. Oh, and I committed to running a 10k… last time I committed to running, I injured myself, so I was a bit hesitant. After all, I wasn’t getting any younger.

September, started a new job… thank god for Law of Attraction! But a lesson in being careful what you ask for. Honestly, I’m not kidding anyone… I love my job! I especially love the environment and the integrity of the company and all the people who are here.

October, was a whirlwind of changes. New job, training hard, and still trying to find balance.

November, successfully ran my 10k and kicked ass! I was so motivated by the run, that I felt that I needed to up my anti. So, I was challenged to participate in the Spartan Races. So, I said… yes!

And from there life was just swept away. New job which I am absolutely in love with. Honestly, when you set your sight on what you want… it’s amazing how the universe goes to work for you. Of course, you must keep it within your sights all the same, but I couldn’t’ve asked for a more perfect job… ever! It was challenging… no it was seemingly impossible at first. Now in hindsight, all is better. I love the team that I’ve hired, and the changes we all have implemented in creating a free flow environment for my Accounting office.

I’ve completed the Spartan Race. I ranked 4th in my age group for the heat I was in. Impressed with myself. I know that Josh, my incredible partner could’ve finished sooner as I slowed him down, but I can say that I loved it, and will probably do it again next year! Learned a few things, and will apply those next time.

Here we are in June. Life is slowing down at the office. I am finally at a point where I’ve claimed my weekends and evenings back. Finding balance between work and personal has become a thing in my present. It’s just amazing to me to take a step back, breathe and discover how it’s June. OMG, where did the time fly?

I hope to continue to blog, now that life has slowed down!

Love and Light

No comments: