Sharing my JOURNEY....

Friday, September 2, 2016

Celebrating and setting new goals

I am not always near an online connection, and in those times, I have a journal I sometimes write in. Truth be told, when the moment arises, I take advantage of the thoughts, emotions and feelings... I must jot them down. I wanted to share an entry I wrote back on April 17th, 2016. I believe this experience was so strong, I did blog about it too, but this entry that I wrote was a sense of massive frustration for me and a commitment to myself.

I wrote: I feel out of control. Why am I so out of control? Control of myself. I committed to stop a life-long habit, get healthier with my diet, exercise, balance, and quit my job.

Today as I sit here in Denver with no distractions, just time and space, I opened this journal to reflect and put down some thoughts. As I reread my earlier entry, I realized... I manifested those desires into my reality.

Ever bit of that entry has come to fruition.
1) I'm eating healthier. Not all the time, but 95% of the time. I deserve to indulge with my passion and love for food.
2) I finally did get the courage to quit my toxic job.
3) I have made BIG waves at the gym, as I've surpassed my original goals, and have now created new one's
4) I have ditched the life-long habit, and the desire is no longer present.

Time to set new goals. Time to be real about what I want. Time to manifest my future self.

Again as Michael Losier would say "what do you want"

Thank you for the reflections of the past, in order to celebrate the present.

Cheers!

No comments: