Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cannot concentrate!

Have you ever wanted something, no NEEDED something, and no matter how much you desire it, it’s so far out of your realm of making it happen. Despite how many times you’ve tried and tried… it just isn’t happening. Grrr. I’m so frustrated; to the point that I can’t even concentrate anymore! At work especially! Trying to keep myself busy, but it’s getting beyond that point now.

Oh man, oh man, if only I could satisfy those desires and give into the temptation without feeling guilty. One day, I’m going to slip, and not be able to turn back time. The questions for me is: is it bad to give into something I’m not getting right here, right now? AND haven't been in a while!!!!

The inner most animal sense of me says no. The inner morality says yes. 

Ode to the highest power, please give me strength to carry on. I don’t know how I’m going to keep going like this, I feel as if I’m going to explode!

No comments: