Sharing my JOURNEY....

Friday, January 29, 2016

Ebb-n-flow

Finding balance between me, healthy habits, work, and my relationships… has been this thing. To me it is this thing that I tell myself. ---Broken records, really.

Today I visited Michael Losier’s website.I was in search of those, contrast to clarity worksheets for a friend. AND in re-reading these worksheets, I realized that I'm playing these broken records of how things are. I’m setting limitations. I’ve convinced myself that I should stay here, where it’s “comfortable”    --I can't say that I’m wholeheartedly happy, frankly, it’s painful to be here.   How in the world did I end up here – again? 

I know that I need to change a few things. On the + side, I am slowly making some progressive changes. Looking at myself from other angles, and not liking what I see. I am celebrating the connection to myself. My body is telling me to create healthier habits, and eliminate others. Hmmm… am I at a crossroads as Dr. Mark says? I am excited about the gate in CO. I trust that I’m going to find my way to cross this road. I am ready!                      Okay, let’s stay focused here. 

To my astonishment, I’m wondering why I’ve allowed this to happen. -and, for so long. I straight up forgot. I forgot how powerful and focused energy can manifest amazing things in my life. I’ve done this on many occasions. Not too long ago really. 2013. 3 years ago. Wow, that has been awhile. Where am I at right now? 

Okay, now that I know, let’s manifest what I want. Focusing my energy and attention to “what I want” >>>>>First thing is to stop listening to what I keep telling myself. Instead, let’s manifest it. Change the record, change your life! Simple tweak of clearing contrast, and I’m off.


No comments: