Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keep on going

I don’t understand the ups and the downs we go through but I understand that it is all part of the process. So, I just go with the flow….. And then there are those other days…..

Those days are the ones that bite me in the emotional ass and try to take charge of my emotions. YES I feel them and then I purge them. Sometimes they keep coming at me like a persistent antagonizing pest! But here’s the thing I am a damn strong woman with a drive that keeps me moving along. I will NOT let anyone or anything stand in my way of reaching my goals.

There is a lesson that is to be learned here and sometimes I’m not sure if I’m getting the lesson. Am I too stubborn to see it? Do I just ignore it intentionally? Am I not ready to see it? WTF! I know that I do not want to continue down this same path or re visit this type of situation again down the road.

So here is my wish…. Cast upon the vast universe…. And I’m depending on the Law of Attraction to give me in which I give and will receive with open arms!

Whatever it is I’m supposed to learn I thank you for those lessons but in exchange for a sense of peacefulness I give myself to you with trust and all my love for now I feel as if this is too much for me to handle all on my own. I give myself to you in hopes that you will take this from me and do away with the tenseness in which I feel.

This world is so abundant and I am rich beyond measures. Thank you for everything I have in my life and the lessons which come along with it.

To those of you who may be reading my blogs… know that everything in our life is a direct result of what we have sowed in our many actions and thoughts. Remember to keep your focus on which things you want in life and stay blind to the crap along the way. Keeping your focus on what you want in life will then only allow yourself to keep the sense of direction in which you are headed.

To you and your challenges that you may be facing, I give you encouragement to face those things in which try to stand in our way and the strength to keep moving forward.

Kim

No comments: