Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taking out the garbage....

Why am I attracting more and more detours in my life? I don’t mind the challenges but MAN I can only handle so many of those on my plate. (someone else has another plan for what path I'm on) What am I focusing on right now that keeps these situations coming along? I feel as if it’s NOT me it’s other people’s decisions. I can’t control other people and what they choose to do. Dirty Bastard’s, I feel sorry for them. It’s sad to me to see the choices they make and deal with the consequences for “ME” Ahhhh it’s all about being in CONTROL, and that is what I feel drives them. This brings me to my thoughts of my own strength within myself. The keyword being; “ME” Yes that is who I am at the core. No matter what comes my way I feel as if I can overcome it! Is this the answer of how I’m continually bringing upon myself more challenges? No really? Oh shit, I’m going to be changing that record from this point forward. Thank you for the awareness. Yes this wisdom to see what can be done VS focusing on what is going wrong. Today I feel at calm. Whatever happens will happen and that is the way it is supposed to be. I will deal with it when it gets to that point. Right now I’m in this moment and it’s so calming!!! So I’m going dancing on Friday night. I gotta run a few errands but after that I’m free for the better part of the day. A moment for “ME” I’m super excited! To live and love! K~

No comments: