Sharing my JOURNEY....

Friday, September 26, 2008

Just feel like writing today I guess....

I am not a joke or a toy that can be abused. I’m all about communication and explanation. I’m 32 and I know that I am searching for something unconsciously because I feel drawn to the energy. So I’m open. I feel as if everything is going to be ok. Not sure how though??? But here I am starting a new chapter of my life of doing and living a fun and enriching life. I am deeply passionate about helping people. –That’s the direction I am drawn to…. I love to talk…. And I love an intellectual conversation that I can relate too. I love the growth in learning new perspectives and stimulating my thoughts…. I am all about personal growth and my journey is of sharing my life’s experiences with others and trusting that something I said sparked something deep within them. I realized that in order for me to get connected to me again…. I had to get rid of my dirty bastard x-husband. AND That’s CRAZY! To me. I felt as if I gave him everything, and in the end I got shit on because he couldn’t handle it. I am young and looking for some sense of peacefulness and security with a lax lifestyle. I eat all organic, natural, raw and whole foods. Not a vegan for sure… I believe in saving the planet and breathing healthy air. All natural cleaning products are important to me and getting exercise. I LOVE to cook and I LOVE to dance. I’m going to have FUN and raise my boys. They are 15 and 12 and I’m so grateful that they are not too young to stay at home by themselves. I’m an open and honest and I’m not looking to play a game with my life. I am looking for stability so I can focus on the more important things. I am a slender energetic woman who believes in having integrity! I have many challenges in my life right now… but I will tell you that I am a charging Rhino who is on a mission to overcome whatever comes within my path of my goals. I am always looking for more friends in my life. A good social lifestyle is healthy for me. Just more thoughts for today…

No comments: