Sharing my JOURNEY....

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cherish the moments as they come and go very quickly

I decided on late Friday, early Saturday morning that I was going to take the weekend off. Just relax… -So much for relaxing!?$# This weekend was such a productive weekend though! I feel great about my progress and my new discoveries…… The kids and I were able to have a few days to get some stuff done that we have been putting off for quite sometime now….and yes we had fun doing it! It feels good to get things done!!!!! Like a weight has been lifted. At least that is the way it is for me. Thank you for the time to get those things done and the decision to do so. Today I had such a wonderful day! It was so beautiful and sunny. I was so grateful that I chose not to be the handyman and work on drywall, flooring, siding, tape n texture and you know the manly stuff…. Instead I got my house in order and cleaned up. I just want to take a second and say thank you to my soon to be x-husband…. AKA: Dirty Bastard. Thanks for walking out on me and leaving me with all of our financial responsibility and the chores of finishing up all your unfinished projects. I truly have learned a lot from this experience. OK it’s late and I have lots to do on my Monday…. Today I am grateful for my children, my dooger dogs, my friends, myself, my choices, my experiences, laughter, the sunny skies, the surroundings of my home and the universe for being so abundant. I am truly blessed by this experience within my journey. Thank you!!!!!!

No comments: