Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Are you grateful?

Honestly, I feel grateful every day. Some days more so than others but a long time ago, I discovered how life is so short. In a split-second, things could change and the once daily lifestyle you once knew can be changed forever.

Over the past few decades, I’ve been through some tragic experiences, and for many years, I was in a state of conscientious that was really a feeling of being outside of myself; wondering in awe on how these things could happen to me. That was my reality then, and now… due to some amazing people, and experiences in my life. I’ve done some very hard work. Some of it has been very painful to go through, some of it has been invigorating, some of it has been very effortless, and all of it has been very educational!

Honestly, the past year has been very overwhelming, and I haven’t truly been myself. I've had my moments, but my job has consumed me, and the important things to me have fell by the wayside. I’ve previously blogged about that and won’t go there again… but today I can feel the tears of joy coming back around again. It feels so good to feel that the Calvary has arrived, and relief is coming. I feel the energy of life coming through my body, and the joy of feeling truly grateful of yesterday, today and all the tomorrows to come. Truly grateful for everything!!!!

Therefore, I wanted to celebrate life with open arms, and love the moment for what it is. I wanted to share it with the world and my friends.

No matter how bad it gets, no matter what you feel today… remember to be grateful for this and every moment. Remember that if you give the energy to the things you want, then the universe will unfold it for you. Effortlessly!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love it!

Cheers!

No comments: