Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Going on a run and tweaking things!

Trained hard for 4 months, but not for the past 60 days, I've been so busy. I ran that 5k and a couple of times in the past few weeks... I know I got this! Just ignore the games of the mind and focus on your breathing rhythm.

Jeez, I have been so busy with the job! Time has escaped! What it's almost at the end of the year!

Things have slowed down a bit, and I'm starting to breathe better. Thank GOD! Tomorrows the 10K and I really don't want to run, but I know that as soon as I'm past mile 2... it becomes a cleansing thing for me.

Honestly, I am so glad that life is beginning to slow down. Yeah, I'm busy, but life is good. Now I can focus on getting back to the gym more than 1 day a week. 2 days at least!

Yesterday, I had the best entrainment! It's been a long time, I think 5 weeks. Too long!!!! Glad I'm starting to find my way back to being grounded. I was invited to participate in a vision board workshop. It's been a long time since I've done that.

It's time to bring in the inner focus again. Isn't that what grounding is all about?

Cheers!





No comments: