Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Grateful

I am so happy and grateful for everything in my life right now. Even though I chose to leave my job and cut my income by 1/3, it's amazing how things work out.

I am grateful to be alive
I am grateful to have a beautiful home
I am grateful for the people in my life
I am grateful for my health
I am grateful for the choices that sometimes seem scary
I am grateful for the wonderful love of my life and how he continues to surprise me!
I am grateful that my boys are living life independently
I am grateful that I am willing to do what's hard
I am grateful that I can now say that I live a congruent lifestyle to my beliefs
I am grateful for the sun that lights up the sky and creates warmth
I am grateful for the rain that waters the earth and provides nourishment
I am so grateful for so many things in my life, I cannot even begin to complete this list in its entirety. Bottom line... I AM GRATEFUL

How grateful are you?


No comments: