Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Teamworrk

It’s a challenge for me to want to fix something, if the others involved are not willing to participate. –Fully!

The path to resistance of change can sometimes cloud the perception. The perception that comes from the mind that “WANTS” you to stay comfortable. 

How can a person change other people’s minds? Be a willing participant; be part of a team? Enthusiasm, a renewed sense of things are going to get better. Of course there will always be a time where we shed the old away, and bring forth the new. 

Oh what a challenge, I’m excited to fix something again. I’ve been SOOOOO bored at work. It’s a bit crazy right now, but things WILL get better!

1 comment:

Have Gratitude said...

I'm so disappointed! I was so excited to finally be given the opportunity to fix the department that is pulling the accounting department down here at work. AND THEN... I was told to stay out of it. I could create the process and procedures, but not be part of the implementation. Ugh! Why? It's the area that I am excited about. Fixing something that's broken! I love those challenges!!!!

This company had no processes or real procedure in the Accounting department until I came along, and with the "awesome" team I have... we cleaned things up and worked together to implement everything in order. They did such a FABULOUS job!

I give up! I can't fix something, if you don't allow me to get involved. I can't keep going with this headache any longer. I'm tired of trying to swim upstream!

Something's gotta give!

Oh to the universal energies above, please help me find the answer to this frustration. I'm open to allowing the journey to continue, or if it may be... I move on.