Sharing my JOURNEY....

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Leading your way in life...

How are you leading your life?

With your mind or your heart?

Happily and honestly, I can say that I’ve come a LONG ways from where I started.  
The story I told myself was that I was always “thinking” through everything. --Think through this, think that over, think, think, and think. Even when I didn’t want to think, my mind would be thinking of something. My mind seemed as if it never stopped, and became even worse when I laid down to go to sleep. But, somewhere over time, I know that I’ve blogged about my monkey mind fuck and how it seemed as if it was in control. AND at that time, for me… it was. Past tense… celebrate that!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!

For all of those years, and even now, I still catch myself “thinking” things through from time to time. BUT I have a grip on the mind chatter. With some help from the gate and conscience awareness and effort, I am awesome at keeping it in check. However, just recently at the last gate, Donny shared “let you mind and heart switch places” How would that change your life? -Whoa did that resonate with me. 

First of all, in my triad, my drain is perception.

Perception
Sensations, emotions, feelings and the reason why you or someone else is feeling these things are a source of pain, stress or at least uncertainty. You obsess over the worst possible outcome and meanings. You beat yourself up by focusing on the things that make you feel crappy and you are overly concerned with either what others think of you or how you make others feel. Focusing on your perceptions of what you or someone else is feeling and why often causes fear, confusion, anger, frustration, guilt, worry and/or doubt.

Meaning that whenever I “think” about something, I’m automatically draining my energy.

So, the concept of leading with my heart created questions for me.
What does that mean?
What does that feel like?
How do you lead with your heart?
Leading with my heart. What?

So I reached out to others; gather their perspectives. I wanted to become clearer on the meaning of what that truly meant. I questioned how that was possible for me.

In talking to others and becoming more aware, I realized that I was already living with my heart. I may have placed it in a different context, but the bottom line is that I was already doing it. AGAIN… Celebrate!!!! Wahoo!!!!!

To shift the consciousness and be vitally aware of something that I was already doing was huge for me. A relief, and release of doubt that was making me question myself; my moral compass of how I was living my life. 

Thank you Donny for giving me the gifts of new awareness’s. Understanding that I am the change, and life is truly love.

Love and Light!

No comments: