Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Celebrating! --quiet, empty space.

I must admit that I’ve been here before.

                  Quiet-ness.....  but never like this!

Or maybe I must recognize that I’m evolving deeper and deeper with greater perception.

In the past when my mind was running a thousand miles a minute, and I finally found that empty space it was like ahhhhhhhh; like the angels were singing. BUT this time it’s different. I’m thoroughly enjoying the quiet empty space. I recognize that the minds chatter is there and wanting to play, but I can consciously shift it without resistance.

In this stillness, I was in awe over the moon on Monday morning when I was driving to work. The moon was so full; with such vibrancy in its divine light. I enjoyed the space around me as I felt so open and quiet. Again ahhhhhhh! 

The time and space of being still, enjoying my breath, and loving what is… is simply amazing!

Love and light to all the beautiful people of the world.

No comments: