Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I absolutely hate fighting!

Madaris Siding & Windows has made me so angry! 

I spent over a month in researching companies, meeting with them and making sure I did my due diligence in knowing I felt confident in making the right decision in this investment. AND now I am being left with no choice but to hire an attorney just to correct this breach of contract and rectify the wrong doings against me. 

Why in the world would I think that other people in this world would have integrity? This company has a handful of locations throughout the USA, and I thought they would be a good fit for the job. B-U-T—NO!

I am so angry that I spend $28K to invest in High Impact Vinyl windows & doors and find out that they installed aluminum French doors instead of Vinyl, still haven’t install a door handle to my cabana door, cannot get them to repair the issues I have with the products that are already installed, nor pull a permit, let alone can I get them to complete the job! Grrrr. People like this piss me off! I have better things I can spend my hard earned money on.

I hope that when I file against his General Contractor’s license, this ignites a fire under his ass, and he does his part in finishing this project. If not then my next step is a law suit against the corporate office. My only hope is that this does get rectified. If not then I hope this company who has been in business for 10+ years goes under and KARMA bites back with a vengeance.



1 comment:

Have Gratitude said...

I did write that last part with full rage, but I don't wish that negativity upon anyone. I wish that they would make this wrong, right. I really do hate fighting. It takes so much energy and creates animosity. I'm placing the trust in the higher power above and hope that all of this will be resolved amicably.