Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Not my finest moment…

Eating my feelings. Perhaps it may be the stress due to the house project? Either way… tonight I bought Doritos and white cake with super yummy butter cream frosting. -Only those items and nothing else! -I will eat cake for breakfast, lunch, dinner and maybe late night snack. The Doritos are so I can eat PB&J sandwiches. I’m not a big fan of those… but with Nacho Cheese Doritos, I will tolerate it.

The thought that made me document this is… I’m leaving the grocery store thinking oh what a quick trip for groceries. BUT then, I thought really? These are not considered groceries. Therefore, I’m enjoying the moment when I became aware that eating my feelings are not a healthy way to process whatever it is that is going on.

No comments: