Sharing my JOURNEY....

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today is the day. Time to draw the line.

I viewed my blog a few weeks ago and was amazed by my posts for 2012 and the time that had lapsed since my last post. I started this blog with the intention that someday... my experiences and my openness to share those, would give another strength, insight or hope. But I've neglected to blog, and NO excuses, but honestly, I had moved, put the house for sale, drove across the country for my new job and had been involved in my relationship with Jason. Actually... according to my last post, I can honestly say I had been sucked into the drama with him and his ex and their legal crap. So glad I'm finished with that! -Life is peaceful in my outside world. I have been in a time capsule that gobbled up an entire year and a half. -Too long! Usually I'm pretty good at finding the balance, but sometimes there are times where I just don't keep my focus. Either way, today is the day to turn the page.

Sooo. it has been a few weeks in coming, but I made the decision a few weeks ago to make some changes, change a habit, and create new habits. I KNOW I'm capable, I just gotta stay focused!

The truth is... usually when there are major time gaps between posts, and I'm not blogging, I'm typically writing in my journal; but this time was a little different. The last gate I've attended was in Colorado, back in February 2013. I'm sure it was amazing, but I don't remember. It's been too long. Luckily, I did go to a Super Saturday with my wife, Thank you Rhythms for the eye opening experience, and Sandy for the thoughtful gift.

I  have been so busy with my job. AGAIN, so busy, that now the time gobbler is work. Even with everything that has been going on with working, I officially complete my MBA, and now considering my CPA's license. I don't want to be a Financial Controller for my entire career. Boring! But this new job of mine... What a whirlwind... my new job was in Florida, so I gave notice at Samish, crammed all I owned as far as personal belongings in my car, and drove across country to FL for a new stepping stone along my career path.

I love that I can utilize my gifts for others, and I personally love the challenge, but... I'm curious as to why my career path, including the majority of my freelance work leads me to companies who have a major mess in the Accounting. I personally love the challenge of taking a very broken Accounting system, and having the gratification of fixing it. BUT... It's stressful in the beginning, but honestly, I don't want this to be my last stone along my career path, and I'm not sure what the future may hold, but I don't think I've hit my ceiling potential. Limitless and after living here... I MUST learn Spanish. I think it will also be a benefit as I continue forward. Excited for my future. As for my JOB: Wow is it a a job! Walked into a MAJOR mess, still cleaning. Not only did they upgrade to an entirely new Accounting system, they incorporated a new program for dispatching, and integrated all of that into QB. There are some definite challenges with the Board of Directors and Congruency in what they say and do but, with the team support, we have made some major strides. There is so many things that need to be done still, and I don't see me being without something to do, correct or implement for at least 2 years. Hard to believe that my 1 year anniversary date of hire is coming up right around the corner. Time flies... especially  when your super involved in a project, or projects. Either way, life is good at work. Interesting enough I got a call on my company cell phone on Friday from Jason's ex wife.

Some people... we can't control other peoples reasoning, actions or even pretend to understand them, but what astonishes me is that even after Jason and I broke-up, Jason's drama is still in my life. But choosing to let it fall away and leaving it to the universal energies to handle it cosmically with karma...  is my saving grace. I'm at peace with leaving things alone.

Well it's Sunday, and Tyler and I are staying in today. We thought it would be fun to make cappuccino brownies, and watch a movie.  So I'm choosing to take a moment to taking those action in getting out and make more friends.

Speaking of... Tyler and I are getting on a Cruise Ship next weekend, were getting on board and spending the day exploring the ship, grabbing a bite to eat with my friend Manuela and her husband Carey. It will be fun to check out before our cruise to the Bahamas later this year.

I love that I'm so close to the cruise ports, airports, beaches, everglades, and the city. This is exactly what I needed. A change in my environment. I was eager to get out of Washington. I miss WA, and the hiking, lakes, and beautiful scenery but I am done with the allergies, rain and cold weather. I was starving for the the warm sunny beaches.

How I arrived here, and my entire journey of how I arrived is simply amazing to me. AND to think it all started one night when I woke up in the middle of the night, and after laying there for a bit, not being able to fall asleep... I got up, played online for a bit and applied for a few jobs that looked interesting and would be a better opportunity. Once again, the universal energy shows up and confirms my beliefs in alignment, congruency, and the law of attraction.

Respecting the higher power of universal energy... deeper and deeper.

I'm back! AND I can't wait to see where my path is leading me.




No comments: