Sharing my JOURNEY....

Friday, December 7, 2012

To see the beauty in all that is.

Sometimes in life I feel like crap, and when I get in that particular frame of mind, my perspective of all that is, is just that “crap” I dislike this, I don’t like that, I don’t want to do this or that, and it seems like things just fester and fester. No matter how hard anyone tries, I simply cannot be happy. In those moments, I forget that you get what you give and that is why those incidents and situations keep building and building; as if the world is against me. Then…

At some point when I’ve had enough of myself wallowing in my own crap, I realize where I am, and I hit the reset button to flip the switch! Some days are more of a challenge for that to happen but for the most part, I remember what I’ve learned about Law of Attraction and make that conscience shift.

I do love it when that happens, because, only then can I have that renewed sense of reality and perception to see things for what they are. –Exactly in that moment; every moment really!

Living here in Washington State is beautiful! The seasons are beautiful! The colors of nature are simply amazing! How life can just move so effortlessly and how if you change your perception consciously the paradigm shift in life shifts with you.

Just a short note to share that paradigm shift, it can happen. You must make the choice to change and just do it. If it seems to be a challenge for you, just fake it until you make it! Eventually you will change those firing patterns in your brain and it will just become effortless! Change is not easy, trust me! But it is worth every ounce of effort you put into it.

Love and Light!

No comments: