Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, August 23, 2012

In remembrance

To remember the one man; in my youth, showed me compassion and that love was possible. Today would’ve been our 16 year anniversary, and I just want to take a moment to say thank you! Thank you for showing me that love was unconditional, caring and compassion is important and that life is full of surprises.

Our plans were that we would’ve grown old together and travel the world, but the almighty powers at hand had a different plan for us. A plan that I could’ve never imagined! I love you and miss you so much. At times I was angry for you leaving, but now I understand that it was not something I could control. I wish you were here to see your son; how he is the spitting image of you and how he has so many traits that amazingly have been passed on by sheer genes! Chase there will always be a place in my heart for you! –Always!

No comments: