Sharing my JOURNEY....

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Over analyzing again!

Sometimes I find my mind running. -Running with thoughts that drift; drift into deeper more analytical mind fuck. Yes, I cursed. That is just the perfect word for it too! -A sort of mental craziness per say. A record that plays in your mind... well at least I'll share what it feels like for me... Anyways~ It plays the same thought, the same doubt, and the same record of beliefs in which we have... over and over again..... and for me I'm questioning those.... What is healthy vs. unhealthy 4 me? Why not tell yourself something different and change it? Find your contrast and use it to guide you, to clarity. No matter what is going on in our lives.... REMEMBER there is polarity, and you can only find what you seek.

No comments: