Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Challenges

Challenges are placed in our life for many reasons.

Maybe for growing within ourselves or maybe it's to learn patience. -Who knows....?

Today my challenge is building a website. Yep there is definitely a learning curve that goes with that. I'm up for it because it means that I'm learning something new. Have done it before and am willing to do it again but this time it's a bit different. This time it's something I really have the passion for as this website is our story. -Tom and I. So when you get a chance, in a few weeks go to: www.discoveringyourpath.com and sign my guestbook. Let me know you stopped by.

I love my story and I am most proud of my accomplishments. A challenge is something that is fun to me. Hmmm not normal I know but to me it means that I get to expand and grow. The saying goes: If you're not growing then you might as well be dying. I'm a fighter, who is stubborn in the decisions I make for myself. I will fight for what I believe in and strive forward with my passions in life. People are my passion!

I have learned along this journey that there was definitely some dysfunction in my life... OK -I'll admit it... Lots! However, the silver lining in all of this is that it was a challenge to go back and deal with that dysfunction. No one I know really says… YES! I want to go back and dig up those hurts I had. -Right? I know I didn't want that. My spirit was telling me something else though. As life was in flow, those feeling kept coming up and instead of stuffing them back down I for once had the courage and tools to get to the other side. I chose to listen and was open in the timing of the people and the tools that the universe brought forth into my life. Now I can say I live happily ever after. No, that's not the drill here. There are many aspects to this challenge that I have taken on. The triggers that bring up things that I never knew even existed. The emotions that flow for reason I can sometimes never understand. (Yes, I am a cry baby sometimes and the tears just flow) The anger I get towards the people I love and the strength to understand that it has nothing to do with them. These are those challenges I choose to face in my new path. Gratitude is riches and love is something I feel whole heartedly now. Excited for this challenge has already changed my life. I cannot wait to see what's next. So I get on a topic and I just start typing away without knowing what I'm really typing. It just flows free. This is life just a flow of energy that is within ourselves. So the bottom line is that; I am thankful for the challenges in my life.

No comments: