Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

According to OSHO... am I a lion or a camel???

Does it ever just feel like your floating through life? Not really taking certain actions by growth but just the day by day stuff that you would normally be doing…?

Living life day by day as each challenge comes and goes.

Making decisions based on your current level of awareness and power… Well I have a certain attachment that has a crutch that hinders me from dealing with my life ~versus~ cope-ing.

Why must I be so weak to give in? Someone once suggested that maybe it’s the attachment to someone who I loved very deeply, someone who gave me the security in a relationship with love and gratitude.

I feel as if my life has been a roller coaster going up and down and never really leveling out. I desire the challenges that come with dealing with it! I’m ready to play on a level playing field. Live LIFE! Just PLAY HARD!!!

My strength goes deep and I feel as if I need to make some changes.

Why because it alters my perception… maybe energizing but not healthy.

I do my part in being conscience of Mother Earth and my connection to what’s “GOOD”

Good for me, for you, and the others who are also connected.

IT’S all about purging… clearing the clutter… what now?

Oh yes it’s time…. I feel it burning… the desire to quit and reset the button. To start over

I have started over… so many times. I’m done! AND this time it’s going to be something big.

Something that goes deep: deep down to the core of my being and allows me to be here and now in every moment forward.

Meditate, meditate, meditate this is my challenge. To sit still and quiet…My brain just goes and goes and goes and then it just takes over and it’s over. This time it’s different. I’m ready to stop the cycle.

I did it in 2000 and I’ll do it again. But this time instead of doing it for someone else, I’m doing it for me.

I am grateful for that is all in my life, my awareness’s, and the power to be different.

Cheers!

No comments: