Sharing my JOURNEY....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Im so happy and grateful that I have the opportunity to assist others!

In the history of my life I never had people express to me how much of an impact I made on them. (Maybe people did but I never really thought much of it) Influencing people is not something I try doing… I just believe in challenging people on their verbage and lifestyle. –Especially if its life altering in a positive way. Why stay the victim when you can be the survivor! Just recently I had a conversation with a friend of a friend and he said that the mutual friend that we have in our life has changed so drastically because of me being in his life. Not so much of an impression as much as it is life altering. WOW! What an honor and blessing… This is just one person out of a handful of people that I know have mentioned something to me in the past 6 months I just want to find a way to utilize that energy and gift to bring some financial blessings into my life. Doing something I love! Get a job or start a business helping others. I feel that the reason why GOD hasn’t brought forth a job or some kind of way to make an income is because I have too much going on still. I’m slowly but surely eliminating the clutter off of my plate. This has certainly been a slow process. I’ve learned to live day by day and celebrate everything. YES even the bad too. In the bad IS something good I’m sure. However sometimes our own poisonous thoughts and anger, hurt, greed or whatever it is… it gets in the way of seeing the lesson and feeling the true experience of life’s ever so lasting lessons. I am so thankful for my life and the chaos it has right now but I know the end of this experience, and the light at the end is what I keep fighting for. WHY? Because I know that its there and it’s the best part of the lesson. Thank you for my life and the relationship I have with my boys. As a team we have done some amazing things since July 2008.

No comments: