Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Be Present

I am so excited about this journey that I have been through since the 1st Breakthrough event in beautiful Puerto Rico last year in November 2007… Confusing and many experiences of sadness but I am thankful for where I am right now.

From understanding how to challenge those challenges I had with my emotional baggage to learning the art of tapping with EFT and understanding that I am ok just the way I am. I love this whole concept of continuing to get more of an insight about me and who I am.

Connected! Oh to be so powerful on the inside and not even realize it.

Wow, to love every aspect of every situation has been something new to me. There is something good in the bad….? We just have to look for it.

So even though my current circumstances are a gigantic challenge, I feel powerful. -As if there is only one thing that I am focusing on…. What I can do differently NOW!

Yes I realized that I am so far in the future that I fear the things that “could happen” and “what if” So far ahead that it got to the point of me trying to do the necessary things to prevent those things from happening….. The reality of it is that it was a thought up fear… Not my reality.

To live my life from the place in my heart is to live in the now. Be present to what is going on right now.

Awareness is awesome.

Thank you!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......