Sharing my JOURNEY....

Monday, November 24, 2008

WOW how Amazazing

I know that, or is it? I knew that

Hopefully along the way a valuable lesson was learned through the experience.

At least that is what we strive for… Right?

I’ll admit that I have said I know that from time to time? BUT Just recently actually, the lesson was about being in the “NOW” About being in the moment. Isn’t that what they say?

For me I’ve been living in the future, the “what ifs?”

I have allowed my finances to rule my thinking, and the other day I had realized that I have been ungrateful and unkind. Only because of my finances right? I was feeling stuck! The thing is… the perfect puzzle piece fell into place, just days earlier.

I made a commitment to myself and what I’m choosing for me and my life. Of course this was after I made the decision to attend the LPU Breakthrough III.

When I realized the other day that I am in such a “give me” mentality… I realized that I must be of service and be kind to others and be grateful for this very second; this moment in time.

Now to understand that I’m analytical and always processing… Gratitude & Kindness came up and resonated with me at the conference. Just as if I understood that I needed to be at BT. My Ahh ha moment!What does that mean to me?

“It means that I must actually move away from a place in my head and move into a place in my heart”

Not really sure what that means to me but that is the question that lingers in my mind….

To find a sense of peace. Be thankful for this very moment. My vision, my children, my dogs, the air we breathe, the sounds we hear, the mobility in our bodies, my current circumstances, my conscience/unconscious mind, and the amazing things our bodies do without needing us to even think about it… (By far not a complete list but you get the point)

It means to live for today, be in service to others, and be grateful for this moment, well actually be grateful for every moment. Past present and future…

Here’s to my new awareness in taking action, even if it’s imperfect action

I know that just by me being aware and taking action… Those challenges will move into a place of experiences and understanding.

Thank you LPU and to the creators of that dream!

No comments: