Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Loneliness on the inside

Loneliness sucks but in all actuality looking in hindsight, I now see that the time you have to yourself is actually a blessing. -It’s just in disguise.

I’ve cried time and time again over the feeling of being alone, but I realized after I’ve picked myself up…. Amazingly….. Being alone is and can be very healing.

This to me was healing for the soul and time to mend or bridge the gap of selflessness and despair.

This process of life can and will be quite the challenge at times and we as individuals get to CHOOSE whether it keeps hold of us and our emotions or…. Are we stronger on the inside to CHOOSE whether we let it go?

Today I am choosing to let it go with the understanding that I know I am human and this to, is part of the process.

I will keep moving forward!!!!

My thoughts and wishes are for those that read my blogs…. That you to will see that you are not alone!

Love and Light

Kim

No comments: