Sharing my JOURNEY....

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Worked HARD this weekend

Boy do I ever feel accomplished today. Driven to knock things off my to do list. And I DID! YES I feel so powerful right now. My hands have been used and abused this weekend. They are sore. But I scraped off the tile in my kitchen today, and over the course of the weekend I emptied all the garbage out of Burlington and into a dumpster, and hauled the wood to Snohomish for CJ. -It looks so much nicer. Yes it was hard work and I did it myself, and for once I truly feel accomplished. It was NEW challenging work and I’m definitely going to feel it in my muscles tomorrow. Today there was another hurdle put forth in front of me and I must take a step back and allow life to unravel itself. -Right? Yes I can analyze it, but I feel as if I need to sit back and just keep focus on what I want. Stay out of my head. Feel with my heart and soul….

1 comment:

? said...

Nice blog and I would like to stop by again?
I have read through your archives and just wondering about one of your favourite subjects "finance" in terms of what the lehman brothers bang really means? Is it really a shift in paradigm and the beginning of something new??