Sharing my JOURNEY....

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thank You!

I have so many thoughts going on that I feel like blogging them when I get a chance..... Here's to remembering! My self awareness has grown to a whole new level and since November I've allowed myself to be in a victimized slump. I'm so grateful for the awareness I received at my last conference. So I want to share with you that every time I go to a Life changing conference... I grow to a level of high conscientiousness of my being. We all have the power within ourselves to be great and when WE decide to get connected to it, it's magical. I'm not all the way there but I'm definitely on the right path... I am learning new things about myself that assist me in new discoveries. But this conference was different... I have Self realizations instead. I feel that in itself those are Breakthroughs too. Thank you for all the moments!

No comments: