Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Do you have an EGO?

Tom and I went to this amazing conference in BC on the 1st and I learned about a different perspective on what the EGO really is. After the whirlwind weekend my head was still spinning about my newly discovered EGO. My interpretations of my own EGO was that I wasn't really stuck on myself... BUT now I learned what EGO really meant. It's your EGO brain trying to keep you comfortable by showing you FEAR. Your EGO doesn't want you to take any risks. This is FEAR... F -False E -Evidence A -Appearing R -Real That was so profound. My awareness is much greater now. I just wanted a better understanding. I'm analytical... Today I was still not clear on exactly what the ego is and I came across this website. AMAZAZING INFO! Check it out! http://www.meaningoflife.i12.com/ego.htm My perspective of understanding is very clear. I love the examples this writer gives... Truly excited to start meditating using OM or shall I say AUM.... Love and Light! Kim

No comments: