Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How grateful am I?

Understand that we are here on the journey of life

Following the path to a better understanding through life's lessons

So today it's time to get serious about my life...

I have allowed my BP to take my power from within who I am.

I know that a change must take place in order to save myself from this madness.

I have BP and I allow it to control me.

Choosing to no longer cope, just do. ~ Do it….What are you waiting for?

Spend 30 minutes with just your thoughts about only the things I desire out of life…

Make a list of 5 things that are most important and start doing those.

To smile with gratitude everyday for what I have in my life.

Yes, I've have a lesson in every experience. What is this one?

Slow down? Take a time in. Turn everything else off.

What do I want in life?

Swimming, Hiking, Playing, Organization…..

Happiness, Love, Laughter, Connection, Adventure?

It's time for me to be focused on what feels right.

What is that? What are those feelings that I deserve to feel? What feels right?

Today and every day are the days we celebrate as life is continuously moving forward.

Be abundant in what we choose for ourselves. ~Yes I am abundant.

I live a very abundant life that I am very grateful for.

I have the freedom to be with my kids when they are not in school.

I Love that we can travel all over the world

Enjoy the things that fill us with laughter and make us happy.

Having a grateful heart; about everything abundant in your life.

Do it with ease and effortlessness.

For those who understand my blog......

Know that sometimes I too focus on the problems and they don't feel so good.

Tension, Frustration, Victimized. WOW! I think it's time for a change in pace ~~~

This no longer feels good.

I know better!

This is one of my many gifts that I share with others that I connect with.

Time to go within… Who am I?

Do you ever get the time to go within yourself for just 30 minutes?

My answer would honestly be that I don't take the time. -No really it's make the time.

A time to dream. Start setting yourself in a productively good feeling.

Yeah all the time... Just shift your focus and think about what it is, you DO want.

Remember you said... Happiness, Love, Laughter, Connection, Adventure? - Swimming,

Hiking, Playing, Organization…..

Today and everyday is an adventurously funny and abundant life that I am thankful for.

I'm able to share my gifts through my own experiences, and make a difference.

If you're close to my heart, you will understand what I've written.

You truly understand more about me and my crazy life.....

Yes we all have our own battles.

What is yours?

Make a list of what you do want in your life and get organized and focused on those.

Take Action! Take Chances!

No comments: