Sharing my JOURNEY....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do u ever wonder

Do you ever wonder why things happen in our life? –I know I do. My reasoning is that I'm so damn analytical. Not sure which one of my parents I got this from. Sometimes it's good and sometimes, not so good. Always trying to play the devil's advocate; thinking of all sides of the situation or maybe the "what if" scenario…

You want something so bad that all you can do is think about it? Yep, what you want and how it should be.

All said and done…sometimes it never turns out to be what we desired. Sometimes it turns out to be the start of something that resembles a roller coaster ride…..

"The ride of our life"

Following this path of what I think that I should do BUT……. what if, what GOD wants, is something different of what I intend. Boy do we get tested on the things we ask for.

What am I deliberately attracting into my life?

Hmmm haven't figured it out yet. Will I ever figure that out? Who knows?

I do know that I've learned that no matter what happens in life, never be attached to the outcome. Just like Law of Attraction says… What you focus on, is what you get.

Today I'm thankful for everything that I have given my energy to.

Those conditioned habits sure like to stay though. They are like stubborn habits deeply embedded in my brain. I do find myself shifting my focus from what is trying to creep back into my thoughts to my thankfulness. I slip lots, but I am aware of the difference. I'm conscious about my "own" thoughts. This is good. It's what I put my attention, energy and focus on…..

What do I focus them on? ~MY DREAMS & DIGGING WITHIN~

So I find myself being analytical about stuff, -no everything.

I'm allowing myself to not be attached to the outcome, and right now I am being tested. Today I found myself saying that no matter what happens… The outcome doesn't matter. That was tough for me to just let it go. –Something so life changing. I admit, I slipped and found myself being analytical about something that I know is completely out of my control.

-Detachment.

What does that really mean? It means to let go. It will all work out just fine. You'll see…

Do you ever wonder what do I love to do? Am I passionate about those things? –I do

I'm thankful that I've learned along this journey to change my focus and let go of the past. So thankful for the things that I've dug down deep to find out; some of those deep seeded beliefs that keep me paralyzed from moving forward. Realization is I believe where it all starts. Change is good.

No comments: