Sharing my JOURNEY....

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Choose wisely

It has been a life long battle of choosing what to focus on in my life.

As a child, I had as most of us all had...a dysfunctional family. My family taught me that I was supposed to stuff every emotion and feeling I had, and they taught me that crying was a form of weakness. As an adult now having gone through some very traumatic experiences in my life, I know better than to stuff my emotions. Here's the thing, we are human and creatures of habits. My emotional stuffing taught me to be a "tough" woman but my conditioning I received as a child has led me to believe how I am not in control of me. This is not true!

Our parents do the best they can do with what they have been conditioned to believe through their childhood and what they were taught. Some parents want different childhoods for their own children, some parents believed that this truly was best and do what their parents did.

Needless to say up until the year 1996, I was a helpless victim in my life. The WHY ME phase... However, I have been exposed to the most transformational experience through my journey of this thing called life. Personal development is something that most of us in this world are never taught. Yes, were exposed to some of it through school or something else, but never really taught how to apply it in our lives.

Today I'd like to talk about Law of Attraction.

This morning, I woke up with that old conditioning of money controlling my thoughts. Thoughts like... I'm broke, how am I going to make the bills next month, the business is still here and not sold yet...etc.

But then I remember some of the basis of my personal development. -Law of Attraction. It is this… What you put your attention, energy and focus on, is what you get more of. I don't want more of me feeling like I'm broke, in debt, -blah -blah -blah. I have to change my focus on what I do want. I have to remember to be grateful. I have to keep my eyes on my goals and the things I'm fighting so hard for. As soon as you lose focus on what you want in life, you've allowed that in which distracts you to win the battle. The goal is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The journey to get there is not pleasant. Keep you sights on the goal and never lose focus of that and the journey wont matter as it's only part of the experience you will be able to share with someone who might be struggling along their own journey.

I actually am not broke, I have money in the bank, (even in savings) not sure why I had these thoughts and feelings this morning. Habit? I don't know why I continue to struggle with this challenge of conditioning that I know is junk in my brain. I am so grateful that I have so much abundance in my life. I am grateful to be part of a company that changed my life within all of my children and my personal life long battle. This company has given me the biggest transformation in my entire existence, and I know that I will share with everyone this product, so they too change their lives. Thank you

Thank you law of attraction for keeping focused on what I do want and making that happen for me with ease and effortlessness.

The DVD I'm watching since it's not listed in the database is "Awakening" It's from a Arizona based company who created life transformational products. They really do transform you into what you truly deserve out of life.

No comments: